Are you feeling sleepy all the time? Do you feel sleepy in your working hours? If yes, then this is not a good symptom. This is a problem of excessive sleepiness. Excessive sleepiness is a deep and major deep sleeping period. Excessive sleepiness is a serious problems that has many serious effects like being unable to maintain wakefulness through out the day, hard to wake up early in the morning, dreaming in the day time and trouble in sleeping early at night. If you discover any of these symptoms, do contact to your doctor and ask for treatment. You should not take these symptoms lightly because it can lead to high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, memory problems, emotional or personality changes, and even strokes.
The major causes of excessive sleepiness are listed below:
- Sleeping late at night due to work or other any reasons
- Sleeping at day time after having 7-8 hours of sleep
- Smoking is also considered as one of its causes
- Overweight is another cause for excessive sleepiness
- Some kinds of medication also leads to this problem
You need to take care of your sleeping time. Make a routine of ”early to bed and early to rise”, this will help you to recover from this kind of problem. It is better to consult doctor for the right solution.