Who doesn’t want to look good? I am sure everyone does. Being fashionable and looking good is very hard job. It takes in a lot of efforts. I used to look at mirror and think “I wish I know all the tips to look good”. I did a research and learned some of the tricks and tips. So, Today I am gonna share some of the tips I learned and I hope it helps you too.
- Always wear a clothes that makes you feel comfortable and confidence. Looking good always doesn’t mean about wearing uncomfortable clothes. Wearing something comfy will automatically makes you look good. Comfy is the first key to feel good and look good.
- Adding a belt makes everything better. Adding a skinny belt over a tee-shirt or loose top or a sash on a wool coat, defines where your waist is gonna makes you look thinner and shapelier.
- Keeping it simple and classic. “Classic pieces of clothes will always beat trend pieces. Save money, your style will be timeless! Classics are classics for a reason, e.g. classic white shirt, black ballet pumps. They’ll never let you down!” Submitted by: amyjos
- Don’t afraid to add a layers. Just start experimenting with your layers, you never know what combinations you’ll love.
- If you are short cutie then say yes to high waist bottoms. Whether you choose skirts, shorts or skinny jeans, be sure to make your waist visible by tucking in a tailored blouse, or going for a slightly cropped top.
- Do the half tuck. Tucking in your shirt has become trend and something of an art form, and naturally many fashion bloggers are so good at it. The half-tuck has been embraced by many fashionistas and celebrities as well. Just tuck the front in and let the tail hang out for the right effect.
- Add boyfriend jeans to your closet. While boyfriend jeans are cool, fashion girls know they’re even cooler when you style them with more sophisticated, dressed-up pieces, like heels and great jewels.
- If you have a boring shirt then simply roll up a sleeves. Trust me it makes a huge difference. It might be the quickest and easiest tricks in fashion books. It makes you feel more lived-in and a little more purposefully styled.
- The last but not the least the jean roll. I have been doing this for straight years now. It makes you look taller as well as stylish. So, why not. It is perfect for showing off stilettos/pumps or making your boyfriend jeans a touch more tailored.
Source : http://google.com