Skip to content
- Calender of North Korea is based on Kim II-Sung’s date of birth : 15 April 1912
- North Korea hands out ballots with only one option on them , so votes swing , you guessed it , 100% for the leader
- The Rungnado May Day stadium has more the 150,000 seats and houses the extravagant Mass Games .
- Although the document points out freedom of expression , democracy voting , and the freedom of religion , the country is far from it .
- Kim-Jong –Il forced and nabbed Shin Sang-ok and his wife to make movies under his reign . Luckily, the director successfully escaped years later .
- This means half of the 24 million people don’t even have access to basic human needs .
- A growing number of prisoners continue to fill the estimated 16 work camps .
- Kim- Jong-il’s body is preserved in a glass tomb for anyone , including outside tourists , to see.